CLASS CALENDAR (mini and expanded)
To see classes only on the calendar on the right, click on the 'class' button. To see an expanded calendar, follow this link (Click Here) and select class button at the bottom of the calendar
- King Ask
- Queen Ask
- Jumps at the 5 Level
These and more will be among the many tools Hal will discuss, compare, and contrast.
Pre-registration is required: email email@example.com or (949) 697-4944
- a relaxed atmosphere with time to consider bids and other options
- real time assistance from the instructor to help you get to the correct contract
- an opportunity to practice with players like you who are learning the game
- a chance to make new friends!
There will be a brief lesson before you play:
- May 7th - Opening a Major and Responses
- May 14th - Opening a Minor and Responses
- May 21st - Opening 1NT and Stayman
- May 28th - Opening 1NT and Transfers
- May 8 - Negative Doubles
- May 15 - End-Playing your Opponents
- May 22 - Michaels - Bidding Two Suits at Once
- May 29 - BAROMETER GAME: We will play 12 boards. Everyone plays the same boards simultaneously. After each round we will stop to discuss, dissect, and analyze the hands - the bidding, lead, declarer play, and defense. All and any of your questions will be answered. Each hand provides learning opportunities. Come with a partner or we can find you a partner.
Join us at the tables on Wednesday Mornings. If you have any questions or plan to join us for EasyBridge 2 and need a book, email Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 2nd - FINESSES - When do you take the finesse or should you even take the finesse?
- May 16th - Playing hands in NT. Setting up the long suit, finesses and promotion, and then putting them all together.
- Be part of a 4some instead of the usual 2some.
- We can help you put your teams together by teaming more experienced players with less experienced players to give less experienced players more guidance.
- Your team gets to play both directions - NS and EW.
- Find out why many players LOVE teams, even more than pairs.
- This is not your everyday bridge :)
- Team games are energizing!
- Get ready for tournament play.
- Prepare to play teams at Sectionals where you can earn lots of SILVER.
- Then try KNOCKOUTS at Regionals and earn mega GOLD.
- You are going to want those colors to become a LIFE MASTER and teams are the fastest way to earn colors.
- Learn the subtleties of team strategy for competing and scoring.
- Team scoring takes the pain out of making one less trick.
- Get the glory for bidding the games and slams.
- Fear not! You will catch on quickly!
Pre-registration is required. Please contact Marti so that she can organize the event: email@example.com
- May 3 - Bridge Etiquette - Bridge is a very well-mannered game. Come and find out what's expected and what's a no-no.
- May 10 - STaC GAME - No Lesson
- May 17 - Top 5 Director Calls - When to call the Director, what happens when he or she shows up at the table, and more.
- May 24 - BAROMETER GAME: We will play 12 boards. Everyone plays the same boards simultaneously. After each round we will stop to discuss, dissect, and analyze the hands - the bidding, lead, declarer play, and defense. All and any of your questions will be answered. Each hand provides learning opportunities. Come with a partner or we can find you a partner.
- May 31 - Losing Trick Count - Another method of hand evaluation to help you reach game.