Developed and maintained by Jeremy Chao
Bridge Dealer is an easy-to-use software program that makes it easier for bridge teachers at South Orange County Bridge Center to input custom hands that cater to the topic they are teaching on. It enables them to have their students play these custom hands without having to sort out the cards themselves. Bridge Dealer also enables teachers to have hand records to pass out to their students after they play the hands for an enhanced learning experience.
- Input the cards, suggested auction, notes, and suggested opening lead for each hand using only clicks and typing.
- Note: the final hand records can additionally show HCP and makeable contracts for each hand. Contact Jeremy Chao if you don't want to show makeable contracts.
- Bypass the need to handwrite, scan, and format this information correctly in Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Clear all of the information from the hand you are working on with the click of a button.
- Remove all information from all hands to revert back to a clean slate with the click of a button.
- Easily navigate to a specific hand for editing or viewing.
- Directly email all of the information when done from within Bridge Dealer to Jeremy Chao for further processing.
- Retain all information after Bridge Dealer is shut down.
- Directly email questions or feedback from within Bridge Dealer to Jeremy Chao so Bridge Dealer can be improved or more features can be added.
- Hover over various buttons and textboxes for tips and explanations on what they do.
- Automatically upgrade to the latest version of Bridge Dealer if one is available whenever Bridge Dealer is launched.
Easy 3-Step Process
- Input all desired hands and email them to Jeremy Chao all within Bridge Dealer.
- With the information, Jeremy Chao generates the hand record file and file for duplication using a different software program (Bridge Composer). After this step, teachers have access to the hand record file.
- Using the file for duplication and a card dealing machine, the physical cards are sorted out ready to be played by students.