Are you somewhat new to duplicate bridge and reluctant to take the plunge and play in our daily competitive games?
Join the Buddy Program to allay your fears. [Click here for the Flyer with all the details!]
- BAROMETER GAME (0-99): October 25 at 9:00 AM
- FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL BRIDGE: October 25 at 5:45 PM
- SWISS TEAMS: October 27 at 12:30 PM
- BAROMETER GAME (0-50): October 30 at 9:00 AM
- NON-LIFE MASTERS GAMES: Held every Thursday afternoon at 12:30 PM.
- DEBBIE & ALAN GAILFUS POST-GAME SHOW: Free hand analysis after Tuesday games
October Classes (unless stated otherwise, morning classes begin at 9:30 AM)
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Introduction to Bridge. Continues through October21. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Modern Bridge 2, for the New Bridge Player. Starts October 28. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com
- MONDAY EVENINGS @ 6:30 PM: 0-1500 MP Bridge. Contact Susan Bristol at email@example.com or Trudi Hanscom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TUESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Beginning Bridge. Starts September 8 at 9:30 AM. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM: Easybridge for New and Advancing Players, (0-50). Contact Sharon Rippy at email@example.com
- FRIDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM. For new Players. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com