Are you new to duplicate bridge and reluctant to take the plunge and play in real games? Join the Buddy Program. Click here for the Flyer with all the details!
- MENTORING: May 23 - 2-Club Follow-up with Gary Waldron at 9:00 AM
- JIM SENTER AWARD: The Jim Senter Sportsmanship & Citizenship Award will be presented on the afternoon of May 23.
- BAROMETER GAME 0-99: May 24 at 9:00 AM.
- GNT FINALS (B): May 25 & 26 at 10:00 AM.
- BAROMETER GAME 0-50: May 29 at 9:00 AM.
- FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL & DUPLICATE GAME: May 31 at 5:45 PM.
- SATURDAY MORNING GAME & MINI-LESSON: Gail's Game
- DEBBIE & ALAN GAILFUS POST-GAME SHOW: Free hand analysis after Tuesday games
- GNT FINALS (A): June 1 & 2 at 10:00 AM.
Classes (unless stated otherwise, morning classes begin at 9:30 AM)
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Basic Beginning Bridge Part 3. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com to register or for more information
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Hal Binder teaches Slam Bidding. Contact Hal at email@example.com or call (949) 697-4944
- MONDAY EVENINGS @ 6:30 PM: 0-1500 MP Bridge. Contact Susan Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trudi Hanscom at email@example.com
- TUESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Supervised Play at 9:30 AM. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM: Easybridge 3: Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THURSDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Beginning Bridge by Gail Schneider. email@example.com
- FRIDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM. For new Players. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- SATURDAY MORNINGS - For 0-99 MP Players: Gail Schneider's new game is at 9:15 AM. Contact Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming in June
- Play of the Hand: Six Weeks of Declarer Play with JaneDober@gmail.com