Are you somewhat new to duplicate bridge and reluctant to take the plunge and play in our daily competitive games?
Join the Buddy Program to allay your fears. [Click here for the Flyer with all the details!]
- JULY 8 - 13 is STaC WEEK: Open and 0-300.
- EIGHT-IS-ENOUGH: July 11 at 12:30 PM.
- UNIT GAME: July 21 at 12:30 PM.
- BAROMETER GAME (0-99): July 26 at 9:00 AM.
- FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL AND DUPLICATE GAME: July 26 at 5:45 PM
- SWISS TEAMS: July 28 at 12:30 PM.
- BAROMETER GAME (0-50): July 31 at 9:00 AM.
- NON-LIFE MASTERS GAMES: Held every Thursday afternoon at 12:30 PM.
- SATURDAY MORNING GAME & MINI-LESSON: Gail's Game
- DEBBIE & ALAN GAILFUS POST-GAME SHOW: Free hand analysis after Tuesday games
Classes (unless stated otherwise, morning classes begin at 9:30 AM)
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: 3-Week Workshop on Defense. July 15, 22 & 29 at 9:30 AM. Contact JaneDober@gmail.com for more information.
- MONDAY EVENINGS @ 6:30 PM: 0-1500 MP Bridge. Contact Susan Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trudi Hanscom email@example.com
- TUESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Supervised Play for Beginners at 9:30 AM. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM: Easybridge 3: Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THURSDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Beginning Bridge by Gail Schneider. email@example.com
- FRIDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM. For new Players. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- SATURDAY MORNINGS - For 0-99 MP Players: Gail Schneider's game is at 9:15 AM. Contact Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org.