Are you somewhat new to duplicate bridge and reluctant to take the plunge and play in our daily competitive games?
Join the Buddy Program to allay your fears. [Click here for the Flyer with all the details!]
Don't forget to sign up for the HOLIDAY PARTY on December 7. Maggie Briskie at email@example.com is taking reservations
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT SWISS TEAMS: Returns November 6 at 6:00 PM
- STaC WEEK: November 11-16
- EIGHT-IS-ENOUGH: November 14 at 12:30 PM
- UNIT GAME: November 17 at 12:30 PM
- MENTORING: November 21 at 9:00 AM
- BAROMETER GAME (0-99): November 22 at 9:00 AM
- GNT SWISS TEAMS: November 24 at 12:30 PM
- BAROMETER GAME (0-50): November 27 at 9:00 AM
- NON-LIFE MASTERS GAMES: Held every Thursday afternoon at 12:30 PM.
- DEBBIE & ALAN GAILFUS POST-GAME SHOW: Free hand analysis after Tuesday games
November Classes (unless stated otherwise, morning classes begin at 9:30 AM)
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Modern Bridge 2, for the New Bridge Player. Starts October 28. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com
- MONDAY EVENINGS @ 6:30 PM: 0-1500 MP Bridge. Contact Susan Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trudi Hanscom at email@example.com
- TUESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Beginning Bridge continues at 9:30 AM. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- TUESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Supervised play for Newcomers. Starts November 19. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- TUESDAY MORNING WORKSHOPS @ 9:30 AM: November 12, 19 and December 3. Contact Robert Irani at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM: Easybridge for New and Advancing Players, (0-50). Contact Sharon Rippy at email@example.com
- WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 6 @ 9:30 AM: Susan Kissinger teaches Lebensohl, followed by a Q&A session at 11:00 AM. firstname.lastname@example.org
- THURSDAY MORNING WORKSHOPS @ 9:30 AM: November 7 and 21. New Minor Forcing. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com
- FRIDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM. For new Players. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org